cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

I submitted a product that should have been included in an offer and it was accepted. Now What?

Francoise
Rewards Guide

I'm fairly certain that submitting a ticket should be my next course of action, but wanted know if anyone has any other insight into the following issue.

I submitted a product acceptance request for a product that should have been included in an offer I tried to redeem. A few days later ibotta accepted the product as valid and said they included it in the list for that offer.

I had made this purchase at walmart and I can't resubmit the receipt as it was already submitted for other items.

It sure would be nice if the accepted item was automatically credited after acceptance, but hey, I'm an idealist.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I submitted a product that should have been included in an offer and it was accepted. Now What?

MichelleD
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

Hi Francoise! Unfortunately, Walmart receipts that are sent within the app by the barcode scan can only be re-sent within the first 24 hours of the first submission. I apologize for any inconvenience! However, I have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future. On this occasion, please create a Help Desk ticket with our Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com and an agent will be happy to review your Walmart receipt for the missing cash back. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I submitted a product that should have been included in an offer and it was accepted. Now What?

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Francoise  Did you scan the product upc label while shopping, if so should have immediately added to your list? Contact Care Team w picture of receipt, & pictures of product & upc label .You can also resubmit receipt .

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MichelleD
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

Hi Francoise! Unfortunately, Walmart receipts that are sent within the app by the barcode scan can only be re-sent within the first 24 hours of the first submission. I apologize for any inconvenience! However, I have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review. Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future. On this occasion, please create a Help Desk ticket with our Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com and an agent will be happy to review your Walmart receipt for the missing cash back. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Francoise As long as you didn’t add back any of the offers you’ve already received credit for to your list (remove them if you have) you can resubmit a receipt with just that one item that will get picked up and credited. I’ve done it before when a purchased something without a rebate available and then the rebate appeared. I’ve also done it in cases like yours where products needed to be added to the system first without any issues. If you’re scared to do so, then submit a ticket to the care team with the a copy of your receipt and a picture of the item (front and back with upc).

0 Likes