cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've tried everything for the Back to School offer

Georgiawildrose
Rewards Hunter

I have downloaded the extention and tried everything to find the Back to School offer but I can't figure it out. Please help!!

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: I've tried everything for the Back to School offer

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Georgiawildrose,

Did you sign into ibotta.com from a computer after installing the browser extension? Once you do that it should take you to a page where it shows the offers. Roughly an hour after that the offers should show up in your app.

If you've done that and still no luck you can create a ticket with our Care team and they will get you taken care of. 

0 Likes

Stone50322
Rewards Hunter

I have also signed in from my laptop downloaded the extension and nothing for these offfers show, so I am at a loss as to where to go from here, very frustrating 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

If you've done everything correctly and the offers are still not working correctly then submitting a ticket is your best bet.

0 Likes

MelClark
Rewards Hunter

I've downloaded and synced. I've also submitted a ticket last night and the offers STIL aren't in my app.

0 Likes

Lilsis
Shopper

HelloMelClark,

Click the Pick up and Delivery under Shop Category (ibotta app)...and click online Walmart. It should show the freebies there. That's what I did because I had the same problem yesterday. Try to log in on your ibotta app. It took another a couple of hrs before the freebies showed on my in store retailers. Hope this help.. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

You need to go to ibotta.com and then login with your ibotta email address and password.  You should then get a message that says your offers will be downloaded to your app within the hour.

You can do this from your computer or from your phone.

If that doesn't work, you will have to open a request.  Be aware that it can take a couple of days to get a response.

0 Likes

jksk991
Rewards Hunter

Is this only for Walmart online purchases?

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Here's the full list: Walmart Pickup & Delivery, Target Online, HEB Online, Instacart or Shipt.

0 Likes