cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Care Team is on 🔥

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Yesterday afternoon I submitted a support ticket for a missing offer from a Publix shopping trip.  Overnight I was credited the cash back and missing offers for MWMM and Candy Corn Bonuses.   Kudos to the Care Team for their superior service!  It’s refreshing after experiences with some of the other savings apps. I don’t often have problems with Ibotta submissions, but I’m confident the Care Team will resolve when they occur.  

9 Replies

Re: Ibotta Care Team is on 🔥

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

That's a great Care Team success story. Believe it or not I have a few of my own.  

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Thanks for sharing that, @Be-Bop-A-Lula! Always nice to see a quick turnaround

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

The care team is awesome. I submitted a help ticket last night too for two missing items. This morning, they reviewed my receipt and credited me for them. Too bad other companies can't be that fast in revolving issues. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Good to hear - I actually have my Shoprite receipt with 6 offers (lousy quality receipt) and a Target "any lotion" pending.  These 7 will complete 2 of my bonuses - so here's hoping!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY I’m sure they will come through for you.  I am very impressed by how seamlessly they  credited both of my bonuses.  Good luck.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I'm happy to hear they updated the # of offers too. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  My Shoprite receipt just went through (YAY) - whew

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY What a relief.   I hope you hear from your Target ticket soon.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  - At least I know I have time on that 1 offer, if I don't get it, I'm sure I'll find something else (or a GC).  

0 Likes