cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Extension

Shenizzleb
Rewards Hunter

Hello! I've been using the Ibotta Extension for months now. I love it, and love how it pops up on websites I may not of known Ibotta worked with.  I like to use it to do my Walmart online grocery pickup order. I like how Ibotta will pop up and show me my list of items I chose to redeem. I'll go to my list, click on the item, say .25 cents off Coffee-mate creamer. Once I click on that, Walmart will search and show me all the Coffee-Mate creamers and will show a blue box around the item and I'll know it's the correct item to go with that coupon. What I've noticed lately is that it's not showing me the items with the blue box around them so I know the item is the right one for that Ibotta coupon. Is this something new and they stopped doing that? Do I need to do an update or something? That feature was so nice!

Thank you for taking the time to read my question!! 

3 Replies

Re: Ibotta Extension

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Both Walmart and us at Ibotta have been making a lot of changes behind the scenes for the better, however the "offer highlighting" that you're referring to is currently a bit off. I heard yesterday that we're already working on a fix for it.

Shenizzleb
Rewards Hunter

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for the reply!!

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I am also a huge fan of the extension for grocery pick up at WalMart.  Since all these changes happened, be careful.  The normal grocery stuff is mixed in with shipped items (and items not sold by WalMart) and it is sometimes difficult to tell the difference till they are in your cart.  In theory having it all together might sound good but it makes shopping for a grocery pick up near impossible.

0 Likes