cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Noob

Michaela
Rewards Hunter

6B663615-BF40-4849-8682-4F7AB69C6172.png

I’m having issues using this? I’ve looked everywhere in the app and can not find the “plus sign” like I can find for everything else?! And then when I go to the “redeem” section and try to type “any” or “all” it doesn’t come up with anything, I have also tried going back and uploading a receipt with the “any grocery store”. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Tia! 

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Ibotta Noob

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

When you go back to the retailer page and hit the submit button, are you not seeing the Any Receipt show up?

0 Likes

Michaela
Rewards Hunter

It says [“Hmmm… No retailers found with that name”] and when I try under the home page it just allows me to enlarge the same as the photo I shared, with no options to click anything. 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Michaela You’ve already hit the plus sign. Once you do, it becomes a check mark, indicating the offer is now actively on your list. 

0 Likes

Michaela
Rewards Hunter

Why can’t I redeem it though? There’s no option for me to upload my receipt to it?

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Michaela You can’t redeem an offer from an offer’s page. At the bottom of the app are tabs: Home / Redeem / Bonuses / Account. Go to the redeem section and select the retailer where your receipt is from. The camera on your phone should activate and you’ll begin the submission process.

0 Likes

Michaela
Rewards Hunter

That’s what I’ve been trying to do? But the off isn’t there? 

CEA1124F-43A3-4C44-A878-07AF105AC276.png

 ^Theres the offer under Hannaford’s from Home

V Here’s what comes up on Redeem

5AC581F9-685D-478B-A63C-845EE17509B4.png

DA8D62BE-1B9F-4C82-9481-46771C439B47.png

^And this is what comes up when I try to load a picture of the receipt under Any Grocery Store 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

I’m not familiar with Hannaford but by the logo/name it says to use your Hannaford Rewards account at checkout. Looks like you cannot scan your receipt.

Did you add the offer prior to making your purchase?

8BE5AC5A-0F37-4224-99A1-55934BB4C1FC.jpeg

6A04B452-EC80-4645-AE75-5515955E8BF6.jpeg

0 Likes

Michaela
Rewards Hunter

Ohhh? Yes I clicked the offer after I went shopping.  I definitely did not want to bundle them! The offer is there under Walmart as well. I guess I should not have linked my rewards after all  😕

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Michaela So it looks like you added this offer after you went shopping at Hannaford. You'll want to add it prior to shopping in order to get credit. All you need to do is make another purchase there and use your linked account at checkout.

0 Likes