cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ibotta Not Accepting Walmart Receipts / Gives 'Something went wrong' Message

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I always submit a ticket for anything missing or not right.  It usually takes two or three days, but Ibotta Care always comes through. 

Re: Ibotta Not Accepting Walmart Receipts / Gives 'Something went wrong' Message

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MB2  @mmoore01 Thank you for bringing the WM receipt issue to the ibotta community and also to WM. Perhaps they fixed it because I was able to get my BTS FOA right away (scanned my receive while still inside the store!). I also took a note from @Rickibotta ’s post about the self-checkout issue, so I opted for the register with a cashier - she was super friendly (I’m going to follow @FelskyNY ‘s suite and send a positive feedback!)

So, here’s my WM haul:

Dove chocolate high cacao $3.98 - IB $1.00

Dove chocolate silky $3.98 - IB $0.25

Dove IB bonus - $0.50

Smucker’s squeeze strawberry $2.54 - IB $2.54 

Lala smoothies strawberry banana (it’s pretty good!) $3.23 - IB $3.23

Kraft Deli Deluxe slices $4.98 - IB $0.50 - Cheese bonus $0.75

WW - $1.00 

July bonuses -$2.00 - $0.15

WM GC CB -$0.20

The grand total $6.59 - not a MM but since I bought $40 GC (also bought other items that were not ibotta qualifiers) with my earnings, so nothing out of pocket. Feeling pretty good!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  You did great - are you kidding me?  I was just saying to @Rickibotta  that many of us do our Ibotta shopping separate from our everyday shopping - so the savings may appear higher because of it. You bought a few high value items with little $ back and you had a small WW - and still made out really well. 

skonjerla
Shopper

Am also facing the same issue 

DCinMD
Deal Sharer

Same here. I opened an Ibotta ticket. The support tech just recommended to reboot phone and try again. He closed the ticket without solving the problem first. I have the $5 white board bonus plus the cash back on the 4 items for a total of $9.33 missing. 😞

Not sure why they closed the ticket when the problem is not solved yet! 

MB2
Deal Sharer

@DCinMD 

If you reply to it, it will reopen it and you can ask.  Here is a link to login, see the ticket and reopen it (my preferred way).

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@MB2 looking into this now, sorry for the delay.

I take it everyone here is still having difficulties or did our Care team get everyone taken care of?

0 Likes

Re: Walmart linked account missing offers

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I'm going to merge this thread with the one you linked. I posted an update there.

0 Likes

MB2
Deal Sharer

@LaraL 

I got a response from Ibotta Care Saturday.  They credited me the two offers which I appreciate, but claimed they weren't added to my account which is why they didn't pay.  That is untrue.  The screenshots I sent them had the green check marks on each offer which shows they were added to the account.  I followed-up with them to find out why it would show they 'weren't added' on their end when they were.  They've responded 3x that they've been paid which is not what I'm asking.  I followed-up a 4th time and again asked why this happened since I did add the offers to my account before submitting.  I let them know others were having the same issue.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

The Care team only has the ability to issue credits, that's why. They don't have the ability to change how offers are listed in the app or anything near that level so the general quick fix is to issue you a credit for what you're missing.

So, with that in mind, if you're not missing specific credits then I'm not sure how much they'll be able to help. If you are missing specific credits, let them know exactly what they are and reply to the ticket.

Does that help or am I not understanding?