cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart linked account missing offers

joannbayless
Rewards Hunter

I have tried to link my  ibotta  account to my walmart account   it says they did not link

and my phone number is on my ibotta  account which will not   work at my home.  What can I do ?

I wanted to shop for Thankgiving things tomorrow.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @joannbayless,

There must be something with one of the credentials, but if that's not the case then you can always reach out to our Care team and see if they can manually connect them for you.

0 Likes

NaomiT
Shopper

I went to Walmart last night to finish the two bonuses. As soon as I got home, I attempted to scan my receipt. I received this error. I attempted numerous times over a few hours. Same error message popped up no matter if I scanned or entered the number manually. What I don't get is that my husband had no issues scanning his receipt! Only difference is that my account is linked. I just unlinked it.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@NaomiT 

I am a bit confused.  If your account was linked, you shouldn't try to submit the receipt.  And if you do. It should tell you it had already been submitted 

The error message you are getting typically means your account is locked.

Then you unlinked, so I am curious what it is saying now if you try to submit.  I think you only have 24 hours to try to resubmit for a linked account, but then I think that is usually to resubmit for missing items.

You may need a ticket.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

NaomiT
Shopper

I think this post was merged with the one I was wanting to reply to in regards to the error message. 

I paid cash at self checkout. When I tried to redeem, I kept getting the "something is wrong" message. I still received that message after unlinking my account.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@NaomiT 

As I said, this message typically means your account is locked.  You should open a ticket.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

NaomiT
Shopper

I was able to withdraw my funds. I'm going to submit a ticket as something is going on with my account in regards to Walmart. 

I've attached a screenshot of the message I keep getting.