cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta not honoring receipts

CarolSteele
Shopper

I’m currently involved in email communication with Ibotta.  
botta CLAIMS they paid me a referral fee of 10.00 but it is not in my earnings history. They keep insisting it is in my account. 
HOW CAN A PERSON WITHDRAW EARNINGS THAT ARE NOT VISIBLE!!

Ibotta can not answer that question. They just keep telling me to refresh my screen. 

my last communication was I, along with my family, will not refer anymore friends because they did not pay me my bonus. 

Has anyone else had this issue and have advise for me?

7 Replies

Re: Ibotta not honoring receipts

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@CarolSteele 

Try to clear your cache and see if your balance reflects payment. 

I keep my balance small when I reach $50.00 I withdraw my funds. 

As a way to keep track of what's in my lifetime and current earnings I take screenshots prior to redeeming offers. 

Try to clear cache and send an update. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't know anything about the referrals.  But I do know that sometimes the app does not update properly.

If you have an Android phone, you might try clearing the cache.  Also check if there is an update.  I would then restart your phone to make sure everything is caught up.

Other than that, I don't know what else you can do.  You could also ask @LaraL for help.  She is our resident miracle worker.

Good luck.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Last thing I see on your account is that you withdrew $25 in the form of a gift card, does that sound right? You've actually withdrawn 3 $25 gift cards that I can see, the second was on September 13th which included the $10 bonus.

CarolSteele
Shopper

That was one of their suggestions also.
I clear my cash and restart my phone daily. 

0 Likes

CarolSteele
Shopper

Lara I’m not sure how you can tell I was paid the 10.00. Yes I have withdrawn my earnings and I did not find a hidden 10.00 when I add up all my earnings. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I can tell because I work at Ibotta.

Screenshot at Sep 15 16-03-03.png

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@CarolSteele 

Have you looked at your account activity.  (Home screen......bell in upper right.)

Sometimes things show up there and not in the 'earnings' area.   (ACCOUNT in lower right.....YOUR EARNINGS)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes