cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta not working anymore

nflnutrn
Rewards Hunter

Never had issues with getting credit for Shoprite purchases but now I am   Had to do a ticket with help desk and am waiting for a reply. I unlinked my shoprite card in the meantime. Why the sudden glitch?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta not working anymore

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@nflnutrn Shopping with a linked account can be glitchy at times. The Care Team will help you with missing credits.

You may notice other posts about issues with linked accounts. With a few stores that is the only option, but with many you can choose.

After having issues twice, I unlinked my Shoprite account and submit receipts manually. It's much quicker. Recently I have noticed that when I scan my Shoprite receipt, no offers are automatically recognized. I have to select them and scan each item, but the credit comes within minutes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta not working anymore

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@nflnutrn Shopping with a linked account can be glitchy at times. The Care Team will help you with missing credits.

You may notice other posts about issues with linked accounts. With a few stores that is the only option, but with many you can choose.

After having issues twice, I unlinked my Shoprite account and submit receipts manually. It's much quicker. Recently I have noticed that when I scan my Shoprite receipt, no offers are automatically recognized. I have to select them and scan each item, but the credit comes within minutes.