cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Support

Janet1964
Super Saver

Wow, I got a faded receipt last night from Kroger that was very light but readable. I had to scan each item individually to get my rebates. It went in to pending mode naturally. This morning I got a message that there were no rebates on the receipt, so at 6:36, I shot a message to support to review and explained where the items were listed on the receipt and that I could not control their printer, but if they looked at the receipt they would see that it was completely readable. I had bought 7 items with 6 of them having an offer. I also told them I had scanned each item individually when I made my submission.
well I was shocked when they responded within 3 minutes asking me to send photos of the front and barcodes, which I promptly did.

way to go support. Maybe we need to send info to them in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I also explained that this was 2 offers toward my spice bonus. I know if they do it manually, you don’t always get credit for the offers.  I will keep you posted as it progresses.

update:

I received another message 5 minutes later saying the receipt was unreadable and they would reset it so that I could re-submit. I immediately sent them another reply with a pic of the receipt stating that the receipt was faded and that would not change but all of the info was there and readable. I asked them to please review the actual receipt.

I got a response within 30 minutes and they credited me the money and the 2 offers were credited toward my spice bonus.

I do not contact support often, but they have always come through when it counted. I don’t bother them for anything less than $2. That is also why I scan my receipt before I leave the store, so if there is an issue - I can go back in and buy something else to make sure I meet the bonus.

@Lara - could you please repost this as I am constantly reading the negative comments about support and rarely see anything positive.

4 Replies

Re: Ibotta Support

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 

I believe it's a 50/50 chance of receiving satisfactory results when dealing with the Care Team. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@OBSHOP 

It worked and within 30 minutes. I updated my post above. 

I asked @LaraL to repost it.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Sorry, what do you mean by repost it?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Wow.  This surprises me.  Are you actually saying that you only get what you are expecting or asking for half the time?

I don't even know how many tickets I've had.  Perhaps 40.  And I have never ended up with an unsatisfactory conclusion.

There have been occasions it may have taken a few messages to get a resolution, but always favorable.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes