cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im new to ibotta, i actually joined yesterday and it wont let me withdraw my money

eviee
Rewards Hunter

Im not able to withdraw my money 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Im new to ibotta, i actually joined yesterday and it wont let me withdraw my money

bluebutterfly

Once new users reach the $20 requirement to withdraw, there is a waiting period before you can withdraw. I'm not sure how long that is. 

0 Likes

Re: Im new to ibotta, i actually joined yesterday and it wont let me withdraw my money

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@eviee  welcome to the community. Please have a little patience. Ibotta has some protocols that may not be real clear at first. I've been using the app almost 3yrs and never needed to jump on withdrawing my earnings. At first I only used the earnings to buy gift cards in the withdrawal tab on the account page. I didn't have a PayPal account or Venmo or whatever other digital things I didn't know anything about. I started slowish but pretty soon I was making a fair amount. Just in the last few months I have expanded my savings apps to include coupons.com (CDC). For that I needed PayPal. Also I set up my own bank account (at a brick and mortar business) to send my earnings. I'm very happy with this method of cashing out and I send my PayPal earnings to that account as well. But I keep a decent amount in Ibotta so I can buy e-giftcards that get me offers towards bonuses. 

So it's taken me nearly 3 yrs to get this far. Give yourself time to acclimate to the ins and outs of Ibotta. You're on the best path just by being part of this community. 

Finally, that $20 before cashing out I think is true but I also think there is maybe a 7 day wait before the first withdrawal?? Check the Ibotta beginners post or check out the Ibotta blog also on your account page. 

Again welcome to the community.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@eviee 

You must reach $20 in your ibotta account.

Once you hit $20, wait a week.  Then try to withdraw,

If still not letting you, open a ticket.  Be detailed with the ticket.  Be patient.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @eviee,

As the others mentioned you do have to hit $20, although I see you're currently almost up to $40.

The issue is that you're trying to withdraw too soon after your first transaction. You'll want to give it at least 48 hours after the first transaction associated with your account, and after that you should be able to withdraw.

Modelgurl26
Deal Sharer

Hello and welcome! There is a $20 limit before it will let you withdraw. Also, make sure you have your account to which funds will be transferred to set up. Sometimes it asks you to verify the account by sending certain amounts to the account that you have to verify how much it was. Hope that helps at least a little. 

0 Likes