cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Instacart Not Redeeming

cpolumbo
Shopper

Im very new to this so forgive me but I made a purchase yesterday through Instacart and it was delivered this morning and I havent gotten the redemptions for the three qualifying items on my list. When I opened my ibotta account and linked my Instacart, it found the Instacart order I had done a few days prior and automatically added it which was a pleasant surprise and also why Im surprised that it didnt work this time. Does anyone have any experience with Instacart? Does it sometimes delay?

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Instacart Not Redeeming

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cpolumbo 

I am thinking it usually credits for redemptions around 24 hours after delivery, so I believe sometime tomorrow.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cpolumbo 

I am thinking it usually credits for redemptions around 24 hours after delivery, so I believe sometime tomorrow.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

cpolumbo
Shopper

Fingers crossed 🤞 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@cpolumbo my last instacart purchase did not credit automatically either. Worst case scenario, submit a support ticket. I did and got my CB but did not accumulate the offer counts I wld have liked.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cpolumbo 

Did you get your credit?  If not, open a ticket.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ree121378
Deal Sharer

had the same issue today and is going to result in me missing out on bonuses along with money from several items bought with earnings\

0 Likes