cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Coupons at Walmart

KM06
Skilled Saver

I have printed Kimberly Clark coupons from the brands websites before and used them with no problem.  The last couple of times I have gotten "invalid coupon" message at register, a cashiered register.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I tried to use a Poise coupon and a UbyKotex coupon on separate days.  

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Invalid Coupons at Walmart

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@KM06 , I have had the same problem the last couple times I used coupons from their website too. The cashier just entered them manually, but I’m not sure I would get the same result with another cashier. I have read some people mention that if the coupon doesn’t scan right, they were told that they’re not allowed to push it through. 

0 Likes

Dean

I had the same problem with Lipton tea coupons. I haven’t tried them elsewhere so not sure if this was a Walmart only issue. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Yes, I had the same problem with the U by Kotex coupons. I also had trouble with the Dove coupons a couple of weeks ago. They wouldn’t come off at self checkout, but worked just fine at Customer Service. Oddly enough, the Dove coupons worked fine at CVS.

I tried the Kotex coupons at WM Customer Service and they came up invalid there too. The rep deducted the value without my saying a word.

That night was a bit of a fiasco. It took three Walmart employees to apply my other coupons. It wasn’t my usual store and I didn’t realize they had self-checkout. I asked them to void the whole transaction and I would just go to SCO, but they didn’t. Lesson learned.

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

Thanks for the info.  I tend to go to a cashier when I have coupons. If they try a couple of times and the coupons don't scan I tell them not to worry about it.

I was told by a cashier at Harris Teeter that she got written up for manually entering alot of coupons that did not scan.  She said that alot of customers use coupons and she feels bad when they don't scan so she manually enters them.  A manager at the same store told me that if the coupon does not scan they cannot do anything about it.  

0 Likes