cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting FAILED EVERYTIME I TRY TO WITHDRAW MY earnings

Maddogg3407
Shopper

ive been trying for a week now to withdraw my earnings and everything is set up right also tried deleting PayPal restarting my apps and reconnecting everything and still not working!! Just wish the tech team would solve my problem…

17 Replies

Re: Keep getting FAILED EVERYTIME I TRY TO WITHDRAW MY earnings

Rickibotta
Deal Master

You need to open a ticket, ask them if you are locked.   Ask them to unlock you.

Wait a full week to withdraw after unlocked.

Or you can keep trying to withdraw immediately and keep getting locked.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

andymejia
Rewards Hunter

How do you submit a ticket?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@andymejia 

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Max21
Shopper

I'm having the same issue 😔 it's been about 4 days and I haven't got a response.

JudeJ
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

@Maddogg3407 thanks for reaching out. I was able to locate your Help Desk ticket and see that your most recent comment was added to your ticket today.

Our Team strives to respond to tickets within 48 hours, but wait time can vary depending on the number of inquiries they are receiving.

It may also be helpful to note that when you make additional comments to your Help Ticket, your ticket returns to the bottom of the queue. Someone will be in touch soon! 

JudeJ
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

@Max21 I was able to locate all of your tickets and have merged them together into ticket #11129976. 

Our Team strives to respond to tickets within 48 hours, but wait time can vary depending on the number of inquiries they are receiving.

It may also be helpful to note that when you make additional comments to your Help Ticket, your ticket returns to the bottom of the queue. I appreciate your patience and thank you again for reaching out. 

0 Likes

Maddogg3407
Shopper

JudeJ thank u it’s Wednesday still haven’t heard anything and I don’t want to comment on my ticket so maybe you can check on it and see what’s going on for me.

0 Likes

crystalperez001
Rewards Hunter

Same problem leaves me to believe this app is full of crap 

0 Likes

crystalperez001
Rewards Hunter

Same problem leaves me to believe this app is full of crap trying to redeem in gift cards n nothing 

0 Likes