cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked loyalty card not receiving credit for Price Chopper

Leistla
Saver

My Price chopper card is linked to my account and I scan it during checkout and it matches what is on my Ibotta account.  I’ve never once received credit directly from the actual linked account, I have to submit a help ticket with so many pictures each time I try to redeem a rebate at Price chopper. I’d prefer that 1) the issue get resolved or 2) have the option to submit my receipt via photo like most other stores.  Has anyone had any luck getting a similar issue addressed and fixed?  I’d appreciate any advice- thanks!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Linked loyalty card not receiving credit for Price Chopper

What-Shot
Super Saver

I am not familiar with Price Chopper. A couple of stores are "link only" stores in their relationship to ibotta. If per chance Price Chopper is "link only," then you will not have the option.

However, if Price Chopper (or any other store) is NOT limited to link only, you will have the option to UNLINK your card from ibotta for FUTURE purchases.

Follow steps below to link/unlink relevant accounts: 

From the app's home page...

1. tap ACCOUNT
  2. tap SETTINGS
  3. tap LINKED ACCOUNTS

From there you can link and/or UNlink relevant accounts as you wish. 

I hope you find this helpful!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Leistla
Saver

Thanks for your comment!  I really was just wondering why, if Ibotta/price chopper can’t address the linked loyalty card issue, they can’t  have the option for users to manually upload instead of submitting a help ticket each and every time.  It would save all of us so much time.  I really would like someone from Ibotta to try addressing the root cause of why the linked account doesn’t get credit without a help ticket each time.  

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Leistla: I'm sure most of us here in this community would agree: We'd like ibotta to resolve issues related to linked accounts (especially Target). However, in the meantime, to save ourselves unnecessary frustration, we simply unlink when that's an option.

Cheering for quick resolution of your previous issues.

Also cheering for ibotta to resolve issues with all types of linked accounts.

Meanwhile, since participants in this community are not ibotta employees, there's not much we can do. However, if you are trying to get ibotta's attention, there may be benefit in submitting your idea: https://community.ibotta.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/app-ideas 

You can also tag "LaraL," but it would be best to hold off to do that until Tuesday (7/27/21) or later. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Leistla: So it sounds as tho Price Chopper has a link-only option with ibotta. Correct? 

Thankfully, all of my favorite stores allow for the option of "scan receipt." I'm not sure I would feel comfortable shopping for ibotta offers at a link-only store. 

0 Likes