cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Missing credit for Clean & Clear Aloe

Olivia77011
Rewards Hunter

I bought The Clean & Clear Aloe face cleanser, body wash, and moisturizer. ( Limit 3) ($3ea) but I only got $6. This happened on two separate orders at Walmart. Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Missing credit for Clean & Clear Aloe

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Olivia77011 

Your only recourse is a ticket

Short and sweet.   'I redeemed an offer of $3 for blahblah - limit x.  I  purchased three of blahblah but only received credit for two.  Please credit me the $3 I was shorted.' 

Just make sure the terms are correct for what you bought.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

123Save
Deal Ambassador

I bought the moisturizer in-store. Got the $3 + $1 bonus almost instantly upon scanning my receipt barcode.

I assume you used pickup? You said it happened twice. Was the same item missed both times? Did you submit a ticket for the Care Team to correct? I don’t link any accounts.

I linked Target for a while but stopped after the same Crest toothpaste was missed 3 months in a row (Ibotta had the chance to fix the error during the 2 months I reported it).

In-store shopping at Walmart allows for instant gratification/satisfaction knowing offers are credited. 

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Olivia77011

It is the Facial Cleanser, I suspect. 

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Olivia77011 

Your only recourse is a ticket

Short and sweet.   'I redeemed an offer of $3 for blahblah - limit x.  I  purchased three of blahblah but only received credit for two.  Please credit me the $3 I was shorted.' 

Just make sure the terms are correct for what you bought.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Olivia77011
Rewards Hunter

1 In store, 1 delivery

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Olivia77011
Rewards Hunter

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Olivia77011
Rewards Hunter

I think I will unlink my account. I am happy to scan receipt and items!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Olivia77011 

Unlinked is always the way to go unless you need to be linked.  With WM, it is just a matter of scanning the receipt barcode at the bottom of the receipt and it should identify all your offers you want to redeem. 

I always scan the barcode while still at the store, and the money is almost always in my ibotta account before I hit the car.

You obviously will still  need to add your offers before you shop. 

Being unlinked allows you more control over things.