cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Offers Walmart Grocery Delivery

MamaKali
Shopper

@LaraL @ScottyS @Walmart 

I got that cringe feeling again today… ibotta saying I only redeemed 2 offers worth $2.00… when I actually redeemed at least 36 + the bonuses.

This happened to my last Walmart Grocery order nearly two months ago and I haven’t placed one since, due to the technical issues in hopes they’d be corrected by now. I was hopeful this time around because the Walmart app and the ‘shop Walmart grocery..’ button in the ibotta app had finally been merged. However, it’s still very much not working. Also unfortunate, Walmart receipts emailed to me no longer show every itemized purchase item. If I want to view an itemized list it directs me to a link provided in ereceipt that opens the Walmart app.

Yes, every item added to cart had an attached ibotta rebate while viewing item in browsing list. 

Can someone please help me get this corrected? Or advise me on what you need me to provide. This time I took screenshots of shopping trip numbers and I’m in the process of trying to make an organized list of everything else. Frustrating but I really do hope this all gets ironed out sooner than later. It’s been months full of issues so I’d be glad to be a part of helping correct all of this! I know other shoppers are likely to be feeling the same or similar disappointments.

Below is a related post I submitted last week;

Walmart Grocery ‘Shipping’ 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Missing Offers Walmart Grocery Delivery

Kylasm1977
Deal Sharer

I'm in the same situation. My accounts are linked and have been since the beginning of Walmart Delivery in my area.

Every Walmart order of mine over the past 2 weeks is not getting "picked up" or recognized by ibotta. I didn't realize it wasn't working until it was days later and no credit for any of them. I use the ibotta browser extension and the app equally. I always make sure it shows "green" as an ibotta offer. I've put in more tickets last week than I have in all the years I've been with ibotta. Now they manually credit me... but it doesn't help me finish my bonuses or help me figure out why it's happening. They just tell me to submit a ticket if it happens again. I had already preordered a delivery for today but have knots in my stomach knowing I'll probably be submitting a ticket again. Hope its resolved soon ☹

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Kylasm1977 @MamaKali  I have found that I’m having better luck with getting Ibotta rebates when using Walmart pick up & delivery since I was able to sign up for the beta testing and receive the beta version of Ibotta.  @LaraL is the administrator who can help you sign up.  

MamaKali
Shopper

Thank you for that! I’ll def be inquiring 

0 Likes

Kylasm1977
Deal Sharer

I already filled out the ibotta Beta survey that was posted a while back before I had any trouble...but never heard anything back about it. 

MamaKali
Shopper

Yes. This exactly. I’m sorry you’re going through it too.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The current test with Walmart is already almost over, so we're not adding in other testers for that. We will add all the new registrations in once we're looking to test a different version, but that might be a bit. As for getting access to the version that has the Walmart integration, the plan is to gradually roll it out between now and mid-October, but that date could move. So you might actually get it any day now, although it's more likely to happen in early-mid October.

0 Likes