cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rebates and credits

trbauer01
Rewards Hunter

How do I create a help ticket with Ibotta? I have three items I purchased that are not showing up as rebates or credits. Thanks for any help. 

3 Replies

Re: Missing rebates and credits

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@trbauer01 

Create a Help Desk ticket with the ibotta Care Team by visiting help.ibotta.com or by emailing accountsupport@ibotta.com

It may take 3 or 4 business days for them to get back to you.

(check your activity (the bell in the upper right of the home screen to make sure your transaction is not pending)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

trbauer01
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the info. I had 10 items in my “list” that I purchased and after my receipt was uploaded it only accepted 7 of the items making the transaction complete. 

Jc49004
Saver

Also when you go and take a picture of your receipt your offers will show up and if they're not all there towards the top of the screen above the offers that it does show there's a spot where it says to add more offers you click on that and it will bring up all your offers in your account and you click on it and sometimes I'll automatically load to your receipt offers other times it will ask you how many you purchased then ask you to scan your barcode on the product