Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Money for referred

Saracelys
Rewards Hunter

I have one question about of referred?

My referred used my code, he made his purchase and he already did everything they have to do, but I haven't received the money??

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Money for referred

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Right now if you refer someone, you get a free turkey offer for $15. Any other referrals after the first, should credit you $10 per referral. If you didn't get the free turkey offer after a few hours of your referral signing up, submit a ticket explaining the situation. If you have more than one referral sign up and weren't credited the $10 per referral, then you can submit a ticket for that issue too. Once a ticket has been submitted, it might take a few days to hear back as the Care Team has many other tickets to address and solve. If you haven't heard from them after a few days, submit another ticket asking for the status of the first ticket you submitted.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Money for referred

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Right now if you refer someone, you get a free turkey offer for $15. Any other referrals after the first, should credit you $10 per referral. If you didn't get the free turkey offer after a few hours of your referral signing up, submit a ticket explaining the situation. If you have more than one referral sign up and weren't credited the $10 per referral, then you can submit a ticket for that issue too. Once a ticket has been submitted, it might take a few days to hear back as the Care Team has many other tickets to address and solve. If you haven't heard from them after a few days, submit another ticket asking for the status of the first ticket you submitted.