Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

My original account it wont let me log in said someone owns the e mail already

Bridgetwilson
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: My original account it wont let me log in said someone owns the e mail already

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Bridgetwilson  @LaraL 

Bridget - you might want to remove your picture (click on the little V and it will let you edit) as you are sharing your info with everyone.  I tagged Lara and she will take a look at it for you - but I advise you remove the picture

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: My original account it wont let me log in said someone owns the e mail already

Zombie
Core Shopper

Not sure if this might help or not, but I noticed a typo in your email address. It says gmil not gmail. IDK if an incorrect email address could produce weird error messages or not, but I thought I was worth mentioning just in case. Good luck though! 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Bridgetwilson  @LaraL 

Bridget - you might want to remove your picture (click on the little V and it will let you edit) as you are sharing your info with everyone.  I tagged Lara and she will take a look at it for you - but I advise you remove the picture

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Bridgetwilson,

I take it you already tried resetting your password? 

0 Likes