cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ibotta offers available

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

So I am at Meijer.  Satisfied 5 offers, but ibotta was not recognizing  ANY of the offers in my list.  

Logged out and back in.  Cleared cache.

Same problem.   I tried wifi and mobile data.  I restarted phone.

Screenshot_20210730-171236_Ibotta.jpg

Same with all stores.  Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Now it doesn't get that far.

Screenshot_20210730-171855_Ibotta.jpg

 The Colliders offers all expire later tonight.  

@LaraL ever encountered this before?  @FelskyNY  had it happen once but I was thinking maybe that was when she had a pending offer.

Will I just need to open a ticket if my ibotta ever rights itself?   I hope it all works out because I don't return refrigerated items.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: No ibotta offers available

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Yeah we were just talking about this internally. It should already be fixed. Might need to clear cache but it's fixed on our end.

0 Likes

rojo
Rewards Hunter

I did as you suggested and cleared cache, some stores are back but not all.  Also banner groupings of like "free stuff" are not there.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@rojo I take it you're on an iPhone? Is it possible for you to post a screenshot where things aren't loading in so I can share it with our engineering team?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I updated my app earlier today before it triggered the auto update and have had no issues. 

Hope everyone gets it settled quickly!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Mine auto-updated late Thursday night or early Friday morning, and things were functioning well earlier Friday afternoon.  So I don't think this issue had any issue with the new version

Anyway, things did right themselves an hour or two after my post, but my phone was at like 2%, so I couldn't post.  Then I had other personal drama  (car troubles) that resulted in delaying getting home for way too long with a dead phone..

As of now, my Meijer offers are in pending status.  I was afraid they would not be when the offers expired.  I also have a Kroger receipt that has processed.  Once the Meijer settles, that should complete my WWB of 15 for $5

@LaraL any info you can share as far as what it was and who all was affected?  I am Android user who seemed to function fine after installing latest update, but then had issues early evening possibly 12 to 18 hours after updating. 

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Everything work out ok with the car? Sounds like a super stressful day!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Everything is copacetic at the moment.   Such a rotten day for a number of reasons.......lol.   I will fill you in messages in a few days.   You know how it is.   Some days you just need to put behind you and have a day or two to breathe instead of whine  🤣  But thanks for asking for sure.

When my Meijer receipt goes thru, I will get my $5 WWB.  So there is that  😀

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  “Some days Are Better than Others” by U2

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Sorensoj 

I had never heard that song before.  I liked it though.   The only song by them I really mess with hard is 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'.  And I think I only know about 7 or 8 total songs by them.  But I do like the lyrics to 'some days.'

0 Likes