cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ibotta offers available

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I am at Meijer.  Satisfied 5 offers, but ibotta was not recognizing  ANY of the offers in my list.  

Logged out and back in.  Cleared cache.

Same problem.   I tried wifi and mobile data.  I restarted phone.

Screenshot_20210730-171236_Ibotta.jpg

Same with all stores.  Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Now it doesn't get that far.

Screenshot_20210730-171855_Ibotta.jpg

 The Colliders offers all expire later tonight.  

@LaraL ever encountered this before?  @FelskyNY  had it happen once but I was thinking maybe that was when she had a pending offer.

Will I just need to open a ticket if my ibotta ever rights itself?   I hope it all works out because I don't return refrigerated items.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: No ibotta offers available

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah we were just talking about this internally. It should already be fixed. Might need to clear cache but it's fixed on our end.

0 Likes

rojo
Rewards Hunter

I did as you suggested and cleared cache, some stores are back but not all.  Also banner groupings of like "free stuff" are not there.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@rojo I take it you're on an iPhone? Is it possible for you to post a screenshot where things aren't loading in so I can share it with our engineering team?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I updated my app earlier today before it triggered the auto update and have had no issues. 

Hope everyone gets it settled quickly!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Mine auto-updated late Thursday night or early Friday morning, and things were functioning well earlier Friday afternoon.  So I don't think this issue had any issue with the new version

Anyway, things did right themselves an hour or two after my post, but my phone was at like 2%, so I couldn't post.  Then I had other personal drama  (car troubles) that resulted in delaying getting home for way too long with a dead phone..

As of now, my Meijer offers are in pending status.  I was afraid they would not be when the offers expired.  I also have a Kroger receipt that has processed.  Once the Meijer settles, that should complete my WWB of 15 for $5

@LaraL any info you can share as far as what it was and who all was affected?  I am Android user who seemed to function fine after installing latest update, but then had issues early evening possibly 12 to 18 hours after updating. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Everything work out ok with the car? Sounds like a super stressful day!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Everything is copacetic at the moment.   Such a rotten day for a number of reasons.......lol.   I will fill you in messages in a few days.   You know how it is.   Some days you just need to put behind you and have a day or two to breathe instead of whine  🤣  But thanks for asking for sure.

When my Meijer receipt goes thru, I will get my $5 WWB.  So there is that  😀

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  “Some days Are Better than Others” by U2

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

I had never heard that song before.  I liked it though.   The only song by them I really mess with hard is 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'.  And I think I only know about 7 or 8 total songs by them.  But I do like the lyrics to 'some days.'

0 Likes