cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No MWMM? Anyone else?

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

Is anyone else missing a midweek bonus? I noticed most people got it but I still haven’t. I know no one got the weekend warrior last week but I thought for sure the midweek would have shown up now. 

I already removed app but still don’t see it when relaunch. 

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: No MWMM? Anyone else?

tja25
Shopper

Nope, I didn’t get one either.  

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Seems like nobody got a 2WB (Weekend Warrior Bonus) this past weekend, really weird NOT to have a MW2M (mid week money maker) right on the heels of that

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@LaraL I was wondering if you have any thoughts or if just some people are not getting the mid week bonus this week? 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@Titanpinaybonuses are random.  Not everyone will get one, and the amount/value can also vary (ie $1/5, $3/15, etc).  Sometimes I don't get a midweek or weekend bonus when a lot of people post here that they did.   The times I don't get a bonus, I just take it easy.  If there's an offer or freebie that looks like it'll be expiring before the next bonus drops,  then I'll purchase.

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@MelissaR ok good to know. I thought it was just me but I knew about some amounts are different since some bonuses are high and other times it’s low. I will watch out for the next bonus. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

My current MW2M is just 8/$1, that's okay because I needed to slow down cash back app shopping last 2 weeks and will need to do so again the next 2-3 weeks and get maximum bang from each offer completed in a relatively low quantity of completed offers

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Saver

I didn't get the MWMM either, and last week's WW was too high for me to attain. So far June is a slow Ibotta month for me ...

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@cheryl_123 the last month and half has been slow for me, only ONE double digit bonus ($10) all last month and only one ($10) so far this month

0 Likes