cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd choice to change the format

Lisa74
Shopper

Just adding my voice to others who are not happy with the "update" to what seems like an older format.  The filter option is minimally helpful as it does not then show headings as the category changes while scrolling.  It is visually overwhelming, like a run-on monologue without anything to set off the topics. Please consider changing back to the way it was, with categories at the top that one could scroll left and right to search, as well as category headings if one chooses to scroll up and down.

Thank you!

6 Replies

Re: Odd choice to change the format

mmoore01
Deal Master

This has been discussed for a few days. 

See this post: https://community.ibotta.com/t5/community-basics/new-format-not-a-fan/m-p/89144#M844

@JuliannaV posted that these changes are needed for future enhancements.

Change is always difficult.  Hopefully, future changes will make these changes easier to use.

sambo1980
Shopper

Agreed

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lisa74 

You misspelled STUPID in your subject.   

ibotta changed things so they could be exactly what everyone already hates about many other websites.   

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Lisa74
Shopper

Thank you, @mmoore01 !  I wasn't seeing any answer to why the change was made, or any proactive news from developers saying why or even that anything was happening.  If this helps us get to a new and improved ibotta then great! But I hope they work on their communication a little. 

Lisa74
Shopper

@Rickibotta 😂

0 Likes

Jc49004
Saver

My changes from day to day one day I'll be the new format the next day will be the old format right now it's the old format

Screenshot_20220319-225436.png

0 Likes