cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Offers matched are incorrect (Walmart)

mscoralrose
Shopper

I just purchased 3 weighted blankets from Walmart, and paid with Walmart pay. When I arrived home I received a notification from ibotta indicating that 3 offers were matched, (any bread, any milk, and any coffee), for a total credit of $1.00. Any ideas on how or why this could happen? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Offers matched are incorrect (Walmart)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mscoralrose 

I'm not sure what bonus it is and how much it is worth, but you have to decide whether to let it ride and hope no reversals, or you will have to gte additional ones to ensure you have the right number of offers completed.  Decisions , decisions.   Good luck tho.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mscoralrose 

I'm assuming you are linked, and i assume you had added the three ANY offers to your WM list, correct?

If so, there are times the ANY offers get redeemed accidentally.  I do not often see it happen with more than 2 though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mscoralrose
Shopper

Thank you for responding. Yes, I linked my Walmart account with ibotta a few days ago. I can't say I specifically remember adding the offers to Walmart, but I'm pretty sure I added all the available offers before my trip to Walmart, so most likely. My concern is how the three incorrect offers might affect the $15 bonus. Like, I wonder what happens if they correct the mistake after I've completed and been credited for the bonus? As it stands right now, I have a receipt to redeem for Albertsons, but I have an any receipt offer and because of the three false positive offers, it says I have just one more offer to redeem in order to complete the bonus. So that will complete it, but the receipt also has at least two other offers to redeem on it as well. At any rate, thank you for your help! 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mscoralrose 

I'm not sure what bonus it is and how much it is worth, but you have to decide whether to let it ride and hope no reversals, or you will have to gte additional ones to ensure you have the right number of offers completed.  Decisions , decisions.   Good luck tho.

Solved! Go to solution

mscoralrose
Shopper

Thank you kindly✌️🖤

0 Likes