cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Perdue Credit issue

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

Am I the only one who has an issue being given the credit for a Perdue chicken everytime I use it? I legit scan the product in store before purchasing, to make sure it's a match for the offer. But when given my credits, the Perdue credit is always missing. I then have to contact support to get my credit issued. I send them a screenshot of the offer...a screenshot of the barcode...a screenshot of the scan confirming product matched (I quit sending screenshots of the receipt cause they already have that). But man, lots of extra work to get this credit and it happens every time for Perdue.

5 Replies

Re: Perdue Credit issue

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@unicornsteph 

Providing you check the terms of the offer and it is available for your store, and you add the correct offer that is valid at that store before you shop, that is somewhat unusual if it is for something like the short cuts that are completely pre-packaged, but I do know sometimes other packaged meats are spotty.   The only Perdue I ever redeem are the short cuts and I have ever had any trouble..  

โ€œ2022 New Year's Resolution: Itโ€™s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .โ€
0 Likes

Mary22
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

Hi @unicornsteph! I apologize that this keeps happening to you. From time to time, you will come across a qualifying product that is not in our system. This is generally seen on items that use Product Lookup numbers (PLUs), such as fresh fruit and vegetables, but can also occur on non standard bar-codes like those you may find from the retailer's meat/deli system on items such as fresh meat, and could be seen as a new product to the app. I believe this may be the reason you are having difficulties with this particular rebate.

However, anytime you miss offer cash back, please don't hesitate to send in a Help Desk ticket so our agents can review your receipt. Thanks!

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

Yes, I checked the terms. Yes, it's a valid offer for the store I was in. I scanned the barcode in store to be sure it was a match, as I do with every single item. 

Yes, still, I never get credit with these Perdue offers. I always have to submit a ticket with all the information, including screenshot proof, and wait. 

@Rickibotta 

0 Likes

unicornsteph
Deal Sharer

I did submit a ticket and they took care of me. Everytime I have the Perdue rebate, I have to submit a ticket to get the credit. I always scan the package in store to be sure it's a match (I also screenshot that scan).  So I send them that screenshot, along with the offer screenshot and a picture of receipt (even though they already have that information. So many extra steps to receive what's owed to me - but I buy chicken regularly, so that cash back is sure handy lol.

@Mary22 

Mary22
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

I apologize for all the extra steps! This does happen a lot with the Perdue offers. I'm glad that you are able to receive your cash back once you submit a Help Desk ticket though. ๐Ÿ˜„

0 Likes