cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pickup different than in-store shopping?

zenalphany
Rewards Hunter

Hi all!  I'm trying to figure out why I'm not seeing a Hannaford to-go order credited to my Ibotta account.  The accounts are linked, everything is showing in my Hannaford rewards as if I went in and did the shopping (which I still try to avoid for health reasons/COVID)... I have the receipt, I have the products, everything I bought and expected cash back for was chosen under Hannaford prior to shopping... I had probably 5 items, totalling a good 7.50 or more.  I'm confused but fear that somehow Ibotta doesn't honor a shopping trip unless the member is the one to actually go in and shop.. is this true?  Thanks!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Pickup different than in-store shopping?

Saipan
Deal Expert

@zenalphany

Welcome to the community.

I mentioned this in another recent response to a post last weekend, some of the smaller regional grocer systems do not have the same technical developments of larger entities. I would presume that there may be a delay partly because these systems many times run background maintenance over the weekend and update at lesser intervals.

I would look for an credit possibly tomorrow, and would not hesitate to wait until Wednesday before submitting an inquiry if your redemption/s have not posted. That allows for a full two business days for the systems to sync. 

0 Likes

Steph11290
Rewards Hunter

I am also currently having this issue with a hannaford to go shopping trip I made on 1/27/22. I still haven't received credit for this trip ( I should have received around $8.50) and now won't receive some credit as the offers are no longer on ibotta for hannaford. 

I have received credit for other hannaford to go orders in the past.

I emailed customer support on the 3rd and have yet to receive a response. 

0 Likes

zenalphany
Rewards Hunter

I'm happy to report that customer service did reply to me and were able to credit me accurately based on my sending in a pic of the receipt and pics of the fronts of the items and barcodes I should have been credited for.  I'm not sure if it will happen again but I'm happy there were no issues once they got to my problem.

02JEEPX
Saver

that has always been my experience as well once they get to your ticket they will make things right. 

0 Likes