cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purex

mspinkbubble
Rewards Hunter

With regard to the Purex, I bought yesterday tried to redeem and it was gone. If it’s here on a certain day, is it there all day or cut off at a specific time? Will it come back? Help😁

8 Replies

Re: Purex

What-Shot
Super Saver

There is always a risk that an ibotta offer may disappear abruptly, so we always advise that you check the offer while in-store and that you redeem it ASAP after your purchase.

Having said that, here are a couple of other tips on that matter:

1. If you had activated the offer in your gallery, it's possible that it is still on your "list" of the relevant store(s).
  2. It's also possible that the offer will reappear in your gallery tomorrow if perchance ibotta is refreshing the offer. 

I hope you find this helpful! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mspinkbubble 

Solid advice for all ibotta users scan and scan often even scan any item offer products. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

mspinkbubble
Rewards Hunter

My friend and I bought them at the exact same time, she was able to redeem hers and I was not

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

With ibotta, It isn't when you purchase.  It is when you redeem.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mspinkbubble  Purex offer was added back to my gallery after I used it once earlier this month. Not sure where you purchased yours back in June but this offer is only good at Target (in-store & online).

912C68AD-DE89-41AB-8CCF-248CF81BD5E7.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

I have been buying them @ WAGS -  43.5 oz size;  2 for $4 with $1 off PQs, so $1 each.  Also works on the 19 count pods same price.  I forget where the PQ came from.  Perhaps purex.com or maybe thecleanteam.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Target has $5 GC offer when purchasing 2 selected laundry products for pick-up or same day delivery.

Purex is the only one with IB ($2, limit 3), so if you still have this offer in your gallery, it may be a decent deal towards your bonuses - especially if there are other offers you can stack. 
*Edit - forgot to attach the screenshot.

21EC7A20-144C-43C3-936A-4D4C771B26C7.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Good find.

The Purex Target deal would be $7.99 X2 = $15.98 less $4 IR ($2X2) less $5 GC earned = $6.98  for 300 oz

WAGS has them 2 for $4 (50 oz) . 

• WAGS w/o coupon          - $4 for 100 oz
  • WAGS with $2 PQ ($1X2) - $2 for 100 oz

There is no ibotta for WAGS, so if you do not have PQs, our Target deal is the better of the two

If you have PQs, the WAGS deal is better, but you do not get credit for an IR.  This deal would also be better if you do not want that much detergent all at once.

0 Likes