cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Tada/SB Baby Ruth deal at Walgreens (I have 2x different offers)

Zombie
Skilled Saver

I have 2 different offers in my Tada app/Swagbucks. The 300 SB for buying any 3x Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Crunch, 100 Grand, and I also have an offer for 200 SB for buying 2x Baby Ruth.

If I buy 2x Baby Ruth and 1x Butterfinger, can I select BOTH offers when submitting my receipt?

Screenshot_20220502-153042.png

Screenshot_20220502-153102.png

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Question about Tada/SB Baby Ruth deal at Walgreens (I have 2x different offers)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Zombie  You'll notice that the offers are available at different stores, so you cannot stack them.

0 Likes

Re: Question about Tada/SB Baby Ruth deal at Walgreens (I have 2x different offers)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I just came out here to update CJ's earlier post about this very matter for WAGS.

I personally would not chance it.

I disabled the WYB2 offer, and I plan on getting 5 Baby Ruth (to max out C51) and 4 of the Crunch bars.

So for all 9, it should be $8.91 for all 9 less $9 SB ($3 WYB3X3) less $1.90 IR (38¢X5), or $1.99 mm.

If you try both offers, let me know how it goes, but I doubt they stack.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet11
Deal Sharer

I was wondering about this two. I did the 9 for $9 yesterday at Walgreens test and then the other one shows up today which is different and is also at Walgreens   Can I submit yesterday’s receipt for this one also

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY the $3 cash back WYB 3x offer is only at Walgreens and CVS, but my $2 cash back WYB 2x is available at a bunch of stores (including Walgreens)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet11 

This is something I personally would not do, but there likely are things I do that you would not..

I assume you would get $4 for the new offer, but I have no idea if they somehow track the receipt info and would identify the receipt being submitted a second time.   But even if they did, I am fairly certain it would not flag anything since it is for a different offer.    The worst they can do is reject it, unless they flag your account though.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Zombie  I would not attempt to stack the offers either. Sorry I missed that.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY @Janet11 @Zombie  Wow the new 200 SB Baby Ruth deal is limit twice PER DAY.  That is 4 free BR a day at Wags. 🙀

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I decided to try - hoping to get some compensation for them pulling the Merci offer after I had already made the purchase, but I can confirm that the offers did NOT stack for my purchase of 2x Baby Ruth and 1x Butterfinger. Reason given was "insufficient quantity."

@Janet11 did you try to submit your receipt again for the 2x offer? If so, what was the result?

0 Likes