cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate manually given but no bonus credit

Mona
Deal Sharer

Beyond frustrated with my interaction with customer support. Lately I have been putting all my Ibotta purchases on one receipt because there’s been so many things overlooked Yesterday I bought ONE item to submit but I had to manually enter the upc because it wasn’t recognized. Had to them submit a ticket since I got the ‘couldn’t find any eligible purchase’ email.  The reply was since they had to manually give me the rebate credit they could not give me the   bonus credit. What poor service! Why should I be penalized because they have to manually do it- I’ve asked before and they manually gave me bonus credit.  Have any of you not received bonus credit for manual adjustments? This is so unfair!  

9 Replies

Re: Rebate manually given but no bonus credit

Tarribear
Saver

Last time I did not receive a credit toward my bonus.  I know it used to count.

limsy
Rewards Guide

I've been trying to get mine for about 1 week.  Unsuccessful(((

Yes, I consider it double punishment -

1)we are deprived of a legit credit first and have to waste our time to get it making pictures, creating tickets, etc

2) we are forced to do more offers for a bonus than anyone else. It's discrimination.

Ibotta  ignores all requests, just gives irrelevant answers.

Mona
Deal Sharer

It should still count.  It’s a hassle and a shame but we should get what we deserve- especially since it’s THEIR mistake!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Unless they changed something recently, they will give you a bonus credit.

I have mentioned:

'I had 13 of 14 offers toward the WEEKEND WARRIOR BONUS.  So I redeemed a widget on the selected  Walmart receipt.  For some reason. You have said the item did not qualify.  Attached please find a picture of the UPC

Please credit me the 50 cents for the widget and the $3 for the WWB.

They have always hooked me up.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rasasu
Saver

This has happened to me once. Gave rebate after submitting a ticket but no bonus credit. 

Jeepgirl77
Shopper

I've actually had it happen both ways lately. I think it depends on the CS person that gets your ticket and how they enter it.

The time I got credited they adjusted the amount I saved at Kroger. Sadly they should have credited me 2 items that scanned and everything but this person only credited me 1. I had to message back and say hey you forgot one.... that person credited my account but it showed as a new thing that they credited me and it didn't count towards any bonus. 😕

IamDroford
Saver

I've had issues with Food Lion credit coming 3 times and when they've manually added it I didn't get credit for bonuses. I've stopped using Food Lion for bonuses because it takes til 11 am next day to know if you get credit for each offer. Just last thursday I bought at Food Lion and I didn't get credit to apply til today. It also says the credit applied to the spice bonus in the email but not the app.

Mona
Deal Sharer

I just heard back from them and could not believe the response. 
“I will be happy to assist you in receiving your bonus if you can send another note with the name of the bonus you are trying to redeem.”

My midweek bonus is the only eligible bonus- I have to tell them this???? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mona 

There are many bonuses you could be talking about.  So if it is the Mid Week Money Maker (or whatever it is called this week), tell them that.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes