cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Redeeming

Ts1
Shopper

Here lately when I try to redeem my receipt, I snap a picture then when I go to check the box the item is not even there.

So I check to see if it expired but no it still shows up but not when I try to redeem it.

Did it turn itself in? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Redeeming

mmoore01
Deal Master

There have been reports of weird issues with the cache of Android phones.  Sometimes an item from another store is showing up under a store where it's not an offer.

I would try clearing your cache and then check again.  Always check the UPC before buying.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

There have been reports of weird issues with the cache of Android phones.  Sometimes an item from another store is showing up under a store where it's not an offer.

I would try clearing your cache and then check again.  Always check the UPC before buying.

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 

Monday while at kroger's several Starbucks products were in my shopping gallery. I scanned each product multiple times and kept receiving the not found message.  I cleared my app cache and reopened Ibotta app.  The previous products were no longer in my kroger's gallery.  Shoppers app users always scan before you purchase. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ts1
Shopper

Thank you very much for helping. Cleaning up the cache helped!

Thought I was losing it.. 🤔

0 Likes