cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Reversals today

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Today I got not one but three notices in the app saying that QVC purchases had been reversed.  The one purchase that had been credited already was actually reversed but the other two showed zero being reversed. I've already put in a ticket but has this happened to anybody else today?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Reversals today

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for flagging this issue - it has been resolved. If you continue to experience issues related to this, please reach out to our Care Team. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

SewFast
Rewards Hunter

Yes!  I received a reversal of the credit I received for  a QVC purchase last week and a $0 credit for an order I placed last night which supposedly was cancelled.  

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't shop QVC, but I have had reversals.

For any online purchase, always check the restrictions.  Below are the current restrictions for QVC:

Screenshot_20220501-204740.png

In my case, my reversals were from Walgreens.com.  The restrictions had changed and I hadn't noticed it.  They don't allow Household, Diet & Fitness and Grocery.

If you think you met all the requirements for your purchases at QVC, I would open a request with Ibotta Care.  

Be aware it can take 2-3 days to get a response.

Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Just got a reply form Ibotta saying that  there were issues and they are looking into it.  Hopefully they get it cleared ip.

Solved! Go to solution

charliw12
Rewards Hunter

yes for the second time in two weeks... they cancelled two weeks ago 12 items.. said it was a glitz and after a few days the money was put back in ,...now May 1 they have taken all 12 items out again.. i have returned nothing as of yet.. and i'm a negative 69 dollars in my ibotta account.. i'm beyond frustrated

Solved! Go to solution

krisy65
Rewards Hunter

Yes!! This is the 2nd time they have reversed my QVC purchase of $45.00. I did put a ticket in again today waiting for a response . The remark on my account says I canceled the order which I did not. Getting frustrated 

Solved! Go to solution

Haze
Rewards Hunter

I lost over $90.00 on Sunday from reversal ,  Did Ibotta help you at all?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Haze I only had one small purchase get reversed the other two were for $0.  The on that did reverse was only $1, it has not been returned as far as I can see.  Although they did tell me it was an ongoing issue and to be patient.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

And this afternoon the money is back.  Hopefully everybody gets their mystery reversals fixed too.  now I just have to see if my pending QVC order goes through.  lol I just got the package so hopefully all will be well. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marlpelaez
Rewards Hunter

That’s happened to me to too. I trying to sent a email to them because I received a email that my account is deactivated. I don’t know why 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

0 Likes