cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rouses reciept not scanning

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Every time I go to WM, I ask a person at a SCO lane if they could please let me know if their receipt is legible and dark, explaining I have to submit for reimbursement.

If it is not, I continue doing the same at different lanes until I find success.  I realize some may not want to be a bother, but I want to avoid return and repurchase at all cost.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I don't submit to many WM receipts manually, so WMPay eliminates a lot of that for me. Copy & Paste digits.

@mmoore01

Impressive, I didn't consider that. Good research. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

WM.      SK, SB, FETCH CDC. C51.  Scans.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

Exactly. I didn't say I don't scan any WM receipts. 

@Rickibotta

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I am different.  Checked last 50 WM receipts. And 44 were scans of whole receipt.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 

OHmy gosh you are a genius!!  I think you cracked the code LOL  1514 isn't the store #, that's 33, so that's likely the last 2 digits on the barcode.  03 might be the register #.  There's no cashier# (it shows her name).  I had 6 items, and lanes 1,2 & 3 are the "10 items or less" lanes, so I was more than likely at register 3.  Nothing in the area with the CC or other transaction info had 1514.  I had about given up when I looked at my *Subtotal*, which was $15.14!!  

0 Likes