cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning a receipt that not from a retailer!

Cantennrothwell
Rewards Hunter

I looked under drink option and found an offer for campo viejo, $5 a glass. But it’s not through a store… it’s just a general purchase. Can someone tel me how to scan in my receipt? The only option I see is to pick a store first then scan your receipt, but it’s from a restaurant, not a listed store! Please help!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Scanning a receipt that not from a retailer!

Saipan
Super Saver

@Cantennrothwell

If it is not listed under "Any Restaurant" you are not eligible for any credit. There are some offers not attached to any retailer or any "any" catch all category option. And again, consequently cannot be redeemed for any credit.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Cantennrothwell 

In the app on the Home page, scroll down until you see Restaurants & Food Delivery..  Then scroll down to the restaurant were you purchased the wine.  If you don't see it, select Any Restaurant.

You can search for Campo Viejo for a $5.00 rebate on one glass or bottle, limit 2.  Be sure to select the wine in the app before submitting your receipt.

Your receipt MUST be itemized so that they can see the name of the wine.

I have never done this, so I don't know how long it will take to get your earnings.

Good luck.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@mmoore01

It is one of those with no where to redeem. Just an errant offer floating around the app anywhere.

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

The aforementioned offer shows up under any restaurant for me…

47E19760-A7CF-42D4-888A-D6854AAFFDDF.jpeg

0 Likes