cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Attachments

fallinstarzz50
Rewards Hunter

How are we suppose to show proof when we can only send 5 attachments, submitting  a request for missing credit on an Walmart Delivery through Ibotta?

Why do they even need the receipt when I already took pictures of it when I tried to get my cash back? Then when trying to send my Ibotta Grocery List, that was 6 pictures so one didn't  get sent. There has to be an easier way to send all the proofs I have to get my cash back. Because I've tried getting cash back on several items, only get $0. back. Walmart & Ibotta are connected also because I get the 5% of my receipt. I even scanned the items at home and they were acceptable. What is the problem? When I ask referred to the rules and guidelines.  Which I know after years of using Ibotta.  Please some tell me what Is an easy way to send proof and why this might be happening. I'm new here so if I did this wrong I'm sorry but Thank you for your time and help. 

fallinstarzz50

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Sending Attachments

Dean

You can add files when viewing your ticket in the Help Center.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/229508747-How-can-I-contact-the-Care-Team-

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Re: Sending Attachments

Saipan
Deal Expert

@fallinstarzz50

Welcome to the community

Before I send a request for review, I set up my needed forms of proof (image of receipt, images of products and product codes, etc...) digitally.

Then as soon as I receive an automated email relative to my request, I reply to it with my proof.

IB is generally responsive in my experience.

0 Likes