cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cant withdraw earnings.

Freshxedits
Deal Sharer

Ibotta support wrote back to my ticket said my account was unlocked and i could withdraw my funds but still get the same error message as if it was locked not sure whats going on i just would like to withdraw the 24 so i can donate it to my younger brothers fundraiser for his sarcoma treatments.

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Still cant withdraw earnings.

What-Shot
Super Saver

Have you already tried these things:

1. Clear cache (most effective way to refresh as of late) 
  2. Close app, re-open 
  3. log out - back in 
  4. Check for app updates
  5. uninstall / reinstall 

If none of those helps, then we need to loop in our Amazing @LaraL.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I just took a look and it looks like they're reviewing your account right now. I would give it a day or two to cashout after they unlock it. You don't have to but it might help avoid this happening again.

Freshxedits
Deal Sharer

I cant im on ios i got a email saying my account was unlocked and i could withdraw my earnings tho this was at 9:30am i went to try same error message then got a email at 9:43 saying due to updates to there security measure my account is locked for s few more days it dont make no sense i just wanna send the money to my mom to help get food for my younger brother at the hospital 

0 Likes

Jorettha1
Shopper

Is there anyway you can check mine two I had The same problem and created a ticket about it and sent a picture of my team like they asked and within the hour my account was locked and so we’re my family members account two

Tags (1)
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Jorettha1 looks like a decision was made on your account. Only thing you can do at this point is submit a ticket and see if they will overturn it.

Jorettha1
Shopper

Thank so much for replying they deactivated my account but I summited another ticket tell them what happened hopefully I can Get my account back and I can Start saving again

Livdrew40
Shopper

Hi anyway you can check mine….it’s doing the same thing not letting me withdraw thanks

0 Likes