cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop & Shop Online

SparkyHolden
Rewards Hunter

Why is there no Stop & Shop Online Icon on the Ibotta app on my phone? There is an "in store" one, but not online. I know it exists because Ibotta popped up when I was shopping at Stop & Shop online on my PC. However, would like to review offers that apply to Stop & Shop online on my phone.

Secondly, assuming you can link it, does Stop & Shop online link or do you still have to scan a receipt.

Thanks for any help.

Scott

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Stop & Shop Online

abednar2567
Rewards Hunter

I'd like to know the same thing. I placed a large order for delivery on 10/2 and the receipt was never pulled from my loyalty card like I think it was before. They gave me a receipt printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The gas points I get from S&S are much more valuable than the nickels and dimes I get from Ibotta, and I can no longer physically shop in the store. So if this post is not answered by a representative to clear up the confusion, Ibotta is out. 

Re: Stop & Shop Online

abednar2567
Rewards Hunter

I would also like to add that ShopRite is no longer listed under Online Grocery and Delivery, although I placed an order for delivery on 10/18 and my account was credited. It states on Ibotta's site that if the store participates it's listed under this category? That's simply not true. AN IBOTTA REP NEEDS TO REPLY TO THIS POST TO MAKE THE COMMUNITY AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON. I will not be forced to use a second party delivery service and pay inflated grocery prices along with an inflated delivery fee to get money back from this app. I will no longer be saving money. 

0 Likes