cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on finding offers

KS1
Rewards Hunter

I unlinked my Walmart account so I could submit the receipt manually instead. Now when I scan the bar code on the Walmart receipt it is stuck on finding offers and never goes further.  I turned phone off and on, checked for updates, use WiFi or data, nothing is working.  

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Stuck on finding offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@KS1 

• Did you try logging out and back in of ibotta
  • Did you try clearing cache for ibotta app
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Same for me. Ibotta help didn’t help. Gave a bunch of automatic issues, then said they were aware of the problem and were working on it. 

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

As a side note, for Walmart you should be able to upload manually whether you are linked or not. A workaround to this problem is go ahead and re link your account, then scan the receipt barcode in the WM app and it I’ll ask you if you want to add the receipt to the purchase history. If your account is linked when you do this, it should pick up the offers. Once, it didn’t pick up my offer, but I contacted ibotta help and they got me my credit. A few more times the receipt didn’t print right, and the app couldn’t pick it up. In those cases I would imagine that you could contact help if needed for credit. The majority of the time, it works for me with no issues. So far anyway, lol

Mar45
Saver

@KS1 have you tried to submit by entering the TC #? A few times my WM receipt has gotten stuck after scanning the receipt barcode, so I have to exit out and try submitting the #. If all else fails, like others have suggested you may have to contact support and send them your receipt, offer details, and UPC for each product.