cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey from ibotta?

Kylasm1977
Saver

Did anyone else get an unusual looking survey supposedly from ibotta? It looks like someone used a template to create a survey but didn't remove the prompts used to create the questions. It does says it came from survey@ibotta.com. 

Labels (1)
13 Replies

Re: Survey from ibotta?

nichollealegria
Shopper

I was coming here for the exact same reason. 

Nicholle

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@nichollealegria @Kylasm1977  I‘ve gotten a few surveys from Ibotta about products I buy. Answer survey& you’ll receive a $1 bonus 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 This survey didn’t mention a reward amount like other normal surveys are supposed to.

As mentioned, it was a mistake on Ibotta and/or their contractor’s part. Myself and at least another saver reported it to @LaraL 

Kylasm1977
Saver

It definitely wasn't the normal survey like they've sent out in the past...it was off, strange. Appears to be a glitch 🙂 

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Here’s what it looked like for anyone interested…

C8832FC0-4A26-4972-9BEA-C828EC923D1E.jpeg

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Yes! I've gotten two now - easy 1$!

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I responded NO to the first survey question, and they cut me off stating that I was not eligible for the survey. 

There had been no prior reference to needing to qualify for the survey.

I left feeling as though I had been pranked by high school students and wishing I had unsubscribed from future ibotta surveys.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Kylasm1977 

I received the same survey and decided not to open account, it did not look like it was authentic. I just deleted and kept it moving. 

Every journey starts with the first step

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@123Save 

i thought it was a scam because it looked so unprofessional.