cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taquitos deal

Rrward
Rewards Hunter

I wanted to buy frozen taquitos and scanned the box while in the store, but now can’t find it on Ibotta. Can a product expire while you’re shopping?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Taquitos deal

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rrward I have had an offer disappear on me like that before, but I still have the Jose Ole Taquitos rebate in my list. That is really strange. Did you try searching for it on the home screen to see if it's still around? All my pages look different this morning so maybe they added a way to "uncheck" offers and yours got accidentally deleted. That really stinks! I hope it comes back for you!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@mom2furkids 

You can remove or "uncheck" an offer by going to Your List and pressing Edit in the top right corner.  Then select the offers you want to remove and press Remove in the top right corner.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Rrward 

Yes, sometimes offers do expire quicker than expected.  It has to do with demand.  However, I still have the Jose Ole Taquitos in my Ibotta.  For me, they are only available at Walmart in-store or Walmart Pickup&Delivery.

Be sure you are looking in the correct store.  Offers are not available at all stores.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 Thank you so much for this information! I've got a few offers I had wanted to remove from my list, but didn't know how. I didn't realize the option even existed (and I never asked). I appreciate you telling me how! I love learning new things!

0 Likes

Joymjoy
Saver

@Rrward 

Lately the last several hours that an offer is available, it is no longer scannable. When the Icy hot was expiring in 6 hours, I tried scanning the product in store and no offer came up. However if you go to the list of offers you already checked off it will still be there and let you earn the rebate. I think they don’t want people adding it when it’s close to expiring.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rrward 

Did you add the offer before you shopped?  If so, what store was it for?

I am showing the Jose Ole only available at WM.  I am thinking perhaps you are shopping at a different store, one where the offer doesn't apply.

If you just scan from the home screen of the app, it will show that there is a match, but that only tells you it is available at at least one store.   I don't ever scan from the home screen while at store.

You should always go into store mode (e.g. choose store you are at from home screen) and then scan your items or go into your list in store mode and do same. 

If this is not what happened to you, I am stumped, because I have never heard of an offer being removed from just some accounts.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes