cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target linked

Creiter624
Rewards Hunter

I used my Target linked account the other day and should have had $6.15 redeemed.  However I only received $2.15.  I checked all the barcodes while shopping and they were a match. Ask, because I don’t scan my receipt I didn’t see until 2 days later and missed a mid week bonus because it didn’t give me credit for all my items.  Any suggestions?

9 Replies

Re: Target linked

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Creiter624 

First, look at your earnings  (account in lower left;   YOUR EARNINGS on left side)

Then you should see what you got credit for and that will tell you what you didn't.

Then you can open a ticket.

(Are you sure you were in TARGET store mode (instead of the home screen) when you scanned for a match?)  .

The bonus amount is secondary until you sort out the above.  But if you were owed the missing $4 and associated offers, ibotta will work with you on any bonuses missed as a result of something you earned but were not credited.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Re: Target linked account

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Just wondering - I said I'd never link my Target account but I guess I wasn't 100% truthful.  I had a $15 reimbursement Field Agent offer when you do a pick up in store (plus a $3 bounty) - so $18 free - so I couldn't resist.  I linked my Target account in Ibotta, then I shopped through the Target app and placed the order and picked it up.  Does it sound like I did everything right, because of course nothing is showing as pending.  Either way, I spent $17.17, so it was all free, but I did 3 Ibotta offers as part of the pick up, so that's another $3.50  (Peets, Clio and Scotch brite scrubber sponge).

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

As long as you used the correct email address and password for Target Circle, then you should get credit.

The app says it can take up to 3 days to get credit.  After that, I would open a request with Ibotta Care.

I don't link my Ibotta with Target, so I don't know how it should show in the app.  But every time I scan a Target receipt, it doesn't show up in Activity as pending.

Hope you get everything soon.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Thanks so much!  - I linked my Ibotta (and that was confirmed) and then I logged into the Target app and it had all my info and the receipt went right to my email, so fingers crossed.  I do very little online or pick up purchases, so I'm always nervous when I do.  But an $18 reimbursement for anything with Field Agent was too good to pass up, and now I know to be patiently impatient. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY

So r u waiting until u get paid to unlink?

OMG, what if u go to unlink and a message pops up like

. "LOL, u r not allowed to unlink once you link"

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Trust me - I thought about it - but the $18 FA and the chance for some Ibotta offers was just too much for me - I caved right in, and yes, I hope I am able to unlink once this is credited.  What if there is a new offer at Target tomorrow?  Can I unlink then?  what do I do? - my head is spinning. 

Funny, I got an email that my receipt did not recognize anything - so I was like, WTH, but then I saw it was for a Shoprite receipt that literally had 1 thing on it, so I opened a ticket for it, and it better count toward my Jack-O-Lantern bonus - very stressful at the FELSKYNY Household. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

So my Ibotta offers from my linked offers came through last night - 

Average pending period says 3 days of pickup or delivery

Screenshot_20211007-070451_Ibotta.jpg

 So I paid $17.17 and received $18 from FA and $3.50 back from Ibotta.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY

So the real question is......are you still linked?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Yes, until I either... A. Get my FA payment or B. Go to target.

Busy work day so I'm likely staying in.

0 Likes