cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is nuts. Gift cards now 3 stories tall!

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

I use Ibotta to purchase gift cards all the time. It's very important to be able to sort and access them quickly at point of service. I begged for improvements. Instead, we got Times Square billboards:

Screenshot_20211106-184745_Ibotta.jpg

 I don't know who thought of this "improvement" over a simple list, please let them know my dismay!

4 Replies

Re: This is nuts. Gift cards now 3 stories tall!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@SantaFeAtBay 

You have the option of how your gift cards are displayed. 

In the upper right hand corner you can select your desired view by pressing the card / list option button. Highlighted in red.

Option 1 list view

Screenshot_20211106-175844_Ibotta.jpg

Option 2 card view

Screenshot_20211106-175901_Ibotta.jpg

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

Thanks but that ADDS an unnecessary step at the register. It doesn't even make sense that they did this. My frustration isn't at you, it's at IT. Odds are 50/50 I would remember to click 3 dots at a register. I would shut down Ibotta and pay separately.

I am on a Samsung Note9 and there is no red highlight or permanent setting available to me 😥

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@SantaFeAtBay 

One you select the view that should be your default.  There is no red button. I highlighted the location so you would know what to look for. 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

This is incorrect information so I cannot except it as the solution.

The unspent/spent filter is only on for as long as you are on that screen. The moment you click away, it is lost.

I have thoroughly complained to IT about this and also made suggestions:

- That the unspent/spent filter can be locked

- That we can archive spent gift cards. 1) So we don't have to look at them everytime. At this point, I experience load time lag. It's so bad it often crashes the app. 2) In case we have a panic attack we marked the wrong card spent, it isn't deleted. We can pull out of archive. 

- That we can sort card oldest to newest to see the cards we may have forgotten. With the load time lag and crashes, this is more important to me than ever.

The "improvement" makes no sense. I suspect whoever approved this doesn't use all of the app, especially features in real life. They need a consultant who uses Ibotta obsessively 🤗