cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unable to log back in but not lockedou

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

Is anyone else experience not being lockedout but cannot log back in after logging out of the ibotta app? 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unable to log back in but not lockedou

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all, Wanted to share an update here. A new version of the app for Android will be available in Google Play today or tomorrow, this versions fixes the bug related to logging in. Please download the newest version of the app to access this fix. If you continue to have issues with the app even once you've installed version 6.126.1 please let me know! 

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dns143
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I had that problem yesterday. I had to uninstall/reinstall app and make sure app is updated.

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

My husband had that problem a couple weeks back. It started when he changed the zip code on his account. None of the usual clearing, deleting, resetting tricks worked. FINALLY someone on the CareTeam took our suggestion seriously and changed the zip code back to the original. After that, it was fine.

Based on that experience, I need to ask: Did you make any modification to the information in your account/settings before that happened? If so, that legal & innocent detail may have unveiled a glitch in the app. 

Cheering for quick resolution! 

Solved! Go to solution

CrissiShort
Rewards Hunter

I've been having this issue specifically on the app for days now. I can use the browser add-on just fine, I can do my grocery delivery orders just fine on my computer. I cannot log into the app. At all. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I have restarted my phone, I have reset all of my settings, I have reset my password on the app, I have done EVERYTHING I can think of short of selling my first born, and he is far to precious and wonderful and perfect (I'm partial) for that, so that's not an option. Nothing is working. For the love of all that is holy, please help.

Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@CrissiShort   I’ve been having this problem for over a month.  I can’t get logged in to the app on my iPhone.  I’ve searched for help from customer support and this forum, but no luck.  I’m unable to use Ibotta for much longer because of this.  I’ve screen shotted my remaining gift cards and am ready to call it a day.  I just hit $2000 in earnings for the year, so it’s a shame that the app is not functioning well.  It was fun while it lasted…

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@JuliannaV Could someone on your team address this issue?  I have seen numerous posts of Savers unable to login to app.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging! I'll surface with the team for investigation. Any updates will posted in this thread! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Hi all - The team is currently investigating the issues which is causing issues with logging in. This is impacting Android devices and the Chrome browser.

If you have not already, update to the latest version of the Ibotta Android app: 6.125.1 and try logging in again. 

If Chrome is your default browser, try switching to another browser and that should fix the issue while we work on the long term fix. To switch default Browser apps, go to settings and search for “Default browser app”. Select a non-Chrome browser and leave settings. NOTE: You can always switch browsers back if you prefer Chrome, but login may not work for Ibotta until we fix the issue

Solved! Go to solution

BonBon69
Rewards Hunter

I'm having the same issue.  I go to log in on my Samsung phone, type my email in and password, and then hit password.  Nothing happens.  It's like I never hit the log in button.  I deleted the app and reloaded, yes I have the most recent version of the Ibotta app, and then restarted my phone.  Still the same problem persists.   Help!  I love Ibotta!

The only change I am aware of since I used Ibotta last was I downloaded the latest version of Google Chrome several days ago.

HELP, HELP, HELP!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Hello all, Wanted to share an update here. A new version of the app for Android will be available in Google Play today or tomorrow, this versions fixes the bug related to logging in. Please download the newest version of the app to access this fix. If you continue to have issues with the app even once you've installed version 6.126.1 please let me know!