cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very frustrated with Ibotta customer service

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I have been trying to get credited for offers that I earned for my last in store transaction in store at Walmart on January 19th, 2022. I have submitted a ticket with proof of purchase for all offers. They gave me credit, but not for all offers I bought. I got an email today telling me I didn't get credit due to the offers expiring. The offers were not expired when I purchased them.

I spend a lot of time making up my list(s) when I go shopping and always make sure that I make the purchases before they expire. If I was wrong I would definitely admit to it, but all the offers were still active the day of and even several days later. 

I've never had this many issues or had it take so long to get any issues I've had resolved. I have been using Ibotta for 7 years and I have earned over $3,500 in that time. I tell anyone that will listen about how great Ibotta is to save money. I've referred quite a few people and shown them how to use it if they needed help. I'm almost to a point where I want to cash out, if I was able to, and not use it anymore. 

I don't know what to do next. I've emailed about the sane order for over 4 days or more now. Does anyone have any suggestions?? And I'm unable to withdraw my earnings to my bank account or PayPal. I'm only given the option to get gift cards. The problem is I don't have enough credit to use to get all my money's worth. Please, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I don't know were to go from here. Thank you for any help in advance. 

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Very frustrated with Ibotta customer service

Mar45
Saver

@Mista1975 I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing issues with the support team. Regarding their response on the expired offers, do you have screenshots of the rebate(s) to show that it was still valid when you purchased your items? Perhaps those will be helpful to pass along to the team if you have them. I try my best to take screenshots of rebates, T&Cs, etc. because you never know when you’ll need it.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Mista1975 

It is unfortunate you have encountered this issue and have not had it resolved.  You might want to ask @LaraL to look into your case if have not already done so.

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

stephhaws
Deal Sharer

That is weird ive never had this issue they always credit me when I tell them about a situation like this so im not really sure how to direct you for help maybe try emailing them again and explain the rebates werent expired when u original submitted ur request they should see that and credit you....

And am i understanding u correctly when u are saying u have money u cant get because u dont have enough im not sure i understand ur not new with ibotta getting 3500 back from them so u know u have to have 20.00 to withdraw the earning 

0 Likes

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I absolutely sent them screenshots of all the offers that I was due credit for along with pictures of the products front label and barcodes. I sent everything that I could to prove that I bought the item and anything I thought might help them figure it out quicker. I'm absolutely frustrated beyond frustrated with the time it's taken to fix the problem and get my earnings credited to my Ibotta account. 

0 Likes

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I haven't had that person look into it. I didn't know that I could. Thank you I will try to figure out how to do that. 

0 Likes

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I've emailed at least 4 or 5 times now with pictures of products labels, barcodes, my receipt and screen shots of all offers and even proof that it shows on the Walmart app that I did make the transactions on January 19th, 2021. 

And I have $42 and change that I want to deposit into my bank account, but I am not given the option to. I don't know what to do. 

0 Likes

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I was finally able to withdraw my earnings. Woohoo!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mista1975 

Did you get all your offers or not?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Mista1975
Deal Sharer

I'm not sure what you're asking. I did not get credit for all the offers that I should've gotten credit for. I emailed them again earlier this afternoon and I haven't heard anything back yet. 

0 Likes