cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Wal Mart and Ibotta

Jeepgirl77
Shopper

I mentioned this on another post but didn't want it to get lost.

Previously, when shopping online with Wal Mart you could search for a product on your list, ex Swerve Baking Mix.  When the products came up, it would automatically show you which products qualified for your Ibotta deal.  Now it is just like Target's website where you kinda have to guess if it's really the right product.  I loved this feature about Wal Mart...I'm so sad it doesn't work anymore!  Does this have something to do with the update or is there a way to fix this?

Thx!

Signed a sad online shopper ☹️ 😂

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Wal Mart and Ibotta

maanders378
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

@Jeepgirl77 

Thanks for the feedback.  Our engineering team is diligently working to fix this issue.  We will have the offer highlighting feature back as soon as we can.  Thanks for your patience.

Marie

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

I have always heard change is good. 

@Jeepgirl77 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

That is what Sheryl Crow used to say at least

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

I am going try to catch some of the game since it is a national broadcast. With the running back out, is that going change much? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Horvath had not rushed for as many yards per carry this year as last.  He had some  big carries last year.  The biggest loss is his blocking.  He is a bigger guy than the other backs.  He also was a capable receiver as well.

I am pretty worried about the game, and I could easily see Notre Dame winning by 20 or more.  I don't like our chances in South Bend.  Notre Dame has won 9 of the last 10 in the 'rivalry', and Purdue has not won in South Bend since 2004..  That was in Kyle Orton's senior season, and Notre Dame was 6-6 on the year.  If Purdue manages to win, it will say much more about how overrated Notre Dame is than how good Purdue is.

Notre Dame knows they have to put on a strong show after barely escaping against Toledo last week. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

Could be worse, could be better. Definitely in the game. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

maanders378
Ibotta Employee
Ibotta Employee

@Jeepgirl77 

Thanks for the feedback.  Our engineering team is diligently working to fix this issue.  We will have the offer highlighting feature back as soon as we can.  Thanks for your patience.

Marie

Solved! Go to solution

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Go Irish!

0 Likes