cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walgreens curbside order (question about expiring coupons)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie @Joymjoy et al

I can't get my $5 WYB $20 Curbside order to work.  I suppose it is because I have a digital $4 WYS $20 loaded.

But I can't unclip the $4 offer.   I do have DQs on the order, and that shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone optimistic that I will be able to use it once I use the $4 offer?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Joymjoy
Saver

@Rickibotta 

On the Walgreens app you can remove any coupons you have clipped. Once in the coupon folder, touch the “saved offers” to see all your clipped coupons then hit the remove button on the unwanted coupon

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Joymjoy , I do not want to delete the DQ.  I just wanted to unclip it so I could use another spend coupon.  I wish they would change things to make this possible.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta is the 5 WYB 20 curbside also a digital coupon? Or is it a sale that you are trying to stack?

If you explain exactly what you are trying to do in more detail, I might be able to figure out what's going on

0 Likes