cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart grocery pickup

Bkelm
Saver

Something happened in the Walmart website. Grocery pickup went through Walmart.com. Very difficult to see Ibotta rebates like we used to. Has anyone else had this problem?

16 Replies

Re: Walmart grocery pickup

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I noticed that this morning through the extension.  It seems like they are trying to streamline things and just made it more confusing.

Bkelm
Saver

I totally agree! I just hope the Ibotta rebates go through.

kelly18
Deal Sharer

I am getting ready to place an order.  Is it still working?

0 Likes

Bkelm
Saver

I got it placed but it was very frustrating with all the changes. Haven’t gotten Ibotta rebates yet.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

UGH those convenient little frames showing Ibotta rebates don't show up anymore.  I really do not love these changes.

Bkelm
Saver

That’s what I didn’t like either!

captainchamp
Shopper

Yeah they changed the site so it's all together, like they want to confuse people.

I did a grocery pickup order through ibotta, had no problem placing the order but apparently it'll take 3 days to get credit for my offers? So that messes with any bonuses I might want to try for and I'm worried some offers could expire before I get my credit??

Not great changes on walmart's side or ibotta's, imo

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

The good news on bonuses is that Ibotta counts them from the time of purchase not when they credit.  Many weekends I have found I needed a couple more offers to make my WWB and will place an order at Wal Mart to pick up after work on Monday rather than hit another store.  As long as I place the order on Sunday before the Bonus period ends I still get credit for it even though my account is not credited till Monday or Tuesday.

0 Likes

Bkelm
Saver

I am getting rebates but it has become a process as they didn’t all go through.☹️

0 Likes