cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart grocery pickup

Bkelm
Saver

I started getting rebates the date of pickup but still working with Ibotta to get them all.

0 Likes

AR64
Shopper

Oh my Good Lord.....I have never had such a problem getting Ibotta cashback as I have had with my recent Walmart Grocery pickup order. Literally, I have had to take photos of each product and of each UPC on each product. Upload it to Ibotta. They "review everything" and gave me cashback on like 4 items. I literally have about 20 items that I purchased that should get an Ibotta cashback. So, I am having to go back and forth with them, sending more pics of the product and the UPC, they credit me for a few more items and that's it. So I'm now sending them more pics of the products and UPC to try and get the remaining Ibotta cashback.  This is seriously NOT WORTH IT! I'm telling my friends and family to ditch Ibotta. This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes

AR64
Shopper

My advice. Don't place an order. You are setting yourself up for a nightmare of sending pictures of the product and pictures of the UPC on each product. And then you get to do it over and over and over. Because everytime you message Ibotta, you get a different Help rep. And have to send pictures again. 

0 Likes

AR64
Shopper

I wanted to update with a reply. After working on this for about 3 days now, everything got credited to my account correctly. Even the bonuses. But WoW. So.much.effort. 

Bkelm
Saver

This wasn’t a problem until this last change to the website was made.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't do Walmart Pickup & Delivery because of the Ibotta issues.  I have done it a few times when a Bonus required it, but that's all.

I do all my shopping in-store.

In my opinion, for Walmart Pickup & Delivery, Walmart should just give us all a receipt and we can then scan it in ourselves.  It would really make it easier.

0 Likes

Blzd2SAVVV
Deal Sharer

Same here. Thanks for your update. I got all my credits and bonuses too. I was disappointed after the update but all seems to be working fine now. I shop Walmart pickup twice a week. Glad it worked out for you too! 

0 Likes