cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Grocery ‘Shipping’

MamaKali
Shopper

WM+ member here…

Question 1: Does anyone know if the coupons or bonuses are being applied to Walmart ‘Grocery Pickup & Delivery’ items that aren’t in stock for either option but which are automatically added to cart as ‘Shipping’ instead? When shopping on WM, it will show the ibotta coupon amount applicable for items not available for pickup/delivery, but shipping only.

The last order I placed had 30+ rebates/bonuses that all failed. This was around one month ago when Walmart updated their app. I didn’t even bother contacting ibotta support bc I knew they’d ask for a ridiculous amount of information to confirm and it just wasn’t time feasible for me then. I’m thankful that the WM app & ibotta ‘shop’ button have finally synced. However, concerned that the items being shipped will not qualify.

Question 2: I’m aware of the new partnership formed between WM & ibotta. However, when reading the article on WM website, it states something about giving shoppers coupon rebates directly to their WM account… will someone please clarify this meaning? Will item rebates/bonuses still appear in our ibotta balance or are they being added to our WM accounts instead?

Anyone with input and/or experiencing the same concerns, please comment!

@LaraL 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walmart Grocery ‘Shipping’

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If the final transaction doesn't have the items that are attached to offers then you will not get credit for those, unless of course it's a slight variation and still covered by that offer.

I can't comment on the WM partnership.

0 Likes

MamaKali
Shopper
0 Likes

MamaKali
Shopper

Yes, the items do have attached ibotta rebates when added to cart. They just appear in cart as ‘Shipping’ instead of ‘Delivery’. I’ll keep a close eye on this transaction and update this post on the results.

0 Likes

kelly4180
Rewards Hunter

Hey! I just did the same thing and two items are shipping and I was sooo close to earning mt candy corn bonus. 
so I have to go back to get a few more items! Yes I’m that kinda person I’ll go back to try to get goal.  But yea I had two life waters but it’s being shipped but it was technically part of my grocery pick up order. So whatever happened with yours ? Did you get rebate for it and did it count towards a bonus?

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I'm also a member of Walmart +

The Ibotta qualified items will get counted towards rebates and bonus' regardless of whether it's shipping or pick up & delivery BUT the items must be DELIVERED before the Ibotta credit is granted.  Once delivery has occurred, the Ibotta credit usually shows up within 15-30 minutes, from my personal experience.