cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart ❤ Ibotta

irishbabey
Deal Sharer

Does anyone else feel the best offers are always at Wal-Mart? it's frustrating to me because I'm a Meijer shopper. Does Wal-Mart have some sort of exclusive or am I just jealous of those offers 😂😂😂 

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart ❤ Ibotta

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

We are partnered with them but in general Walmart definitely is one of our most major retail partners.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

We are partnered with them but in general Walmart definitely is one of our most major retail partners.

Solved! Go to solution

SantaFeAtBay
Saver

Meijer is my first pick over Walmart mainly because my Walmart is disorganized and has loads of empty shelves. But some weeks like this one, the Walmart Ibotta offers rock and the Meijer Ibotta offers are dull. Ugh! Because I have things I can only get at Meijer, I am stuck going to both this week 🙃.  I do love when Meijer has buy $15 in XYZ, get $5 offers for example. Walmart never has that. Clearance sale stuff is wiped out at Walmart, never at Meijer where I have loads of fun.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SantaFeAtBay 

Ewwww @ the $5 WYS $15 deals.  I don't like those deaos.   I always worry things will gravitate towards those types of deals instead of my favorite "Buy 10 items for $1 Get 11th Item Free"  Yeah,  I agree with you though that WM is just a good place to get things for a low price.  In my opinion, WM is not as cheap if you shop deals.  I also hate WM website like a lot.  I don't mean like I am not a big fan.  I mean like ex-spouse hate......lol

I never went to WM for groceries at all until @FelskyNY joined the forum and posted her stacking deals.  Still, WM is a place I go to a few times a week and get a FAS item or moneymaker only.

My favorite haunts are Kroger and Meijer. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes